The Parkmore Hotel was originally built in 1896 as the home of a wealthy ship building family.
Many original features of this stunning property are still evident. Pride of place, at the bottom of the main staircase is a newal, taken from one of their ships in the early 1900’s. At the top of the main stairs, and above the main doors are fine examples of hand painted stained glass windows.
With a choice of three rooms to hold your wedding reception in there is plenty of choice for brides and grooms to tailor the wedding to their requirements.
We are delighted to be the DJ supplied for the large majority of weddings here, we are also the preferred supplier at The Parkmore Hotel for many products and services in which we supply.
We have had many products and services within The Parkmore some of which are listed and pictured below;
- Twinkly dancefloor – An LED dancefloor acts as a stunning focal point
- Pure white starlit wedding disco – (the only pure white one available in the area!)
- LED LOVE letters – Spread a little love with your guests with our 5ft LED LOVE letters.
- Campervan Photo booth – Grab some props and strike a pose in our photo booth.
- Up-lighting/mood lighting – Wash the walls with the colour of your choice.
We have many other products available to make your wedding at The Parkmore Hotel that little bit extra special. Feel free to travel through our services pages for inspiration, whether it be your wedding DJ who tailors the evening to your requirements or a starlit dance floor we can help.
Why should you choose Magnum Entertainment for your wedding entertainment and not a different company? Take a look at our Make it Magnum page to see why.
Supplying wedding DJ’s, starlit dance floors, wedding disco’s, LED uplighting in Stockton On Tees, Eaglescliffe, Yarm, Thornaby, Billingham and surrounding areas.