- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Magnum Entertainment collects the following data:
- Personal identification information including;
- Contact number
- Email address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Magnum Entertainment with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place a booking for any of our products or services.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Magnum Entertainment may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Venues in which you have booked an event which require products or services from Magnum Entertainment.
How will we use your data?
Magnum Entertainment collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Magnum Entertainment will share your data with other parties when requested so by yourself for the purpose of booking products in which are not supplied by Magnum Entertainment.
How do we store your data?
Magnum Entertainment will keep your contact details for 4 weeks after your event date. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing you as a client within our booking system, subsequently all personal data held will be removed whilst completing this action.
What are your data protection rights?
Magnum Entertainment would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Magnum Entertainment for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Magnum Entertainment correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Magnum Entertainment to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Magnum Entertainment erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Magnum Entertainment restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Magnum Entertainment’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Magnum Entertainment transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 01642 800265
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Magnum Entertainment uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Magnum Entertainment uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 01642 800265
Or write to us at:
62 Surbiton Road
Stockton On Tees
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Magnum Entertainment has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Email: 0303 123 1113
Web Address: ico.org.uk